DA Migration Tool is a completely free plug-in for DirectAdmin that greatly facilitates mass migration of accounts from remote servers with DirectAdmin or WHM/cPanel control panels, with automated functions that allow for unattended task and less overall time window on delegation change.
Simply install DAMT plug-in on your server, set up the connection to remote server, select the accounts you want to migrate and let DAMT do the work.
- Bulk migrate accounts from cPanel and DirectAdmin.
- Direct transfer files and emails, which minimizes time and space occupied by temporary files. (Only from DirectAdmin servers)
- Remote authentication with SSH private/public keys or user/password.
- Bandwidth limit option.
- Visual progress output.
- Automatic change of IP address in remote DNS zone at the migration ends.
- Preservation of the PHP version of domains and subdomains.
- Automatic suspension of the remote account at the migration ends.
- Linux CentOS 7, AlmaLinux 8.
- DirectAdmin version 1.56 or newest.
- Default PHP version 5.6, 7.x., 8.1
- SSH root access.
- Remote server with SSH access.
- Rsync installed on local and remote server.
- SSHPASS installed on the local server. (Only to connect with username and password)
- IonCube loader installed.
- cPanel to DirectAdmin converter script. (Only to migrate from cPanel)
Installation:To install it, go to:
DirectAdmin > Extra Features > Plugin Manager > Add
Enter the installer URL and your "admin" password: